1/1 Photo of Chop Chop Beef Stir Fry
This is from Hungry Girl, and according to her only has 293 calories vs the 437 that food.com calculates! Don't know where the discrepancy is since there isn't added cooking oil? Yet it still manages to taste good. The 30 minute prep time includes the 15 minutes of marinating time. Quick, easy, and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml nonfat beef broth
- 7.39 ml cornstarch
- 7.39 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped (1/2 tablespoon)
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 113.39 g filet mignon (leanest cut available)
- 0.25 ml salt
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets
- 236.59 ml mushroom, sliced
- 236.59 ml sugar snap pea
- 29.58 ml scallions, chopped, plus thinly sliced scallions, for serving (optional)
- 1In a bowl, combine beef broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, garlic, and red pepper. Whisk until cornstarch dissolves. Set aside.
- 2Season beef with salt and thinly slice. Add to the bowl and toss to coat. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add broccoli, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, scallions, and 1/4 cup of the marinade from the beef. Stirring occasionally, cook until broccoli softens, about 3 minutes.
- 4Add beef and remaining marinade. Stirring occasionally, cook until beef is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5Serve it up and season to taste with additional salt and garnish with sliced scallions, if using. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chop Chop Beef Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.9
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.5 mg
- Sodium 521.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 30.1 g