1/1 Photo of Chop Chae (Korean Mixed Vegetables With Beef and Noodles)
From Cooking Healthy Across America.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 4 ounces uncooked cellophane noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds, divided
- 2 teaspoons rice wine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lb sirloin beef, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 medium Spanish onion, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups torn spinach
- 1Soak mushrooms in cold water for 20 minutes. Drain and cut into thin strips.
- 2Cook noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- 3Drain and rinse in cold water, then cut into 4-5" length.
- 4Mix sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, 2 teaspoons, sesame seeds, rice wine, garlic, and pepper in a bowl.
- 5Add half of mixture to sirloin in another bowl; mix and set aside.
- 6Reserve other half of sauce.
- 7Heat 1 teaspoon canola oil in skillet or wok over medium-high heat and saute cabbage, onion, carrot, and onions stirring frequently for about 10 minutes.
- 8Add spinach and saute for 1 additional minute.
- 9Add mushrooms and noodles and remove from heat.
- 10Mix well and put in serving bowl; set aside.
- 11Heat remaining canola oil in skillet, add sirloin and cook until done.
- 12Add to vegetables and noodles.
- 13Add reserved sauce and mix well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chop Chae (Korean Mixed Vegetables With Beef and Noodles)
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 199.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: