Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
I think this soup gives a more authentic pizza taste, compared to starting from a spaghetti sauce bottle. But then...liquid pizza? How close are you going to get?
- 1 lb Italian sausage (or Hamburger and 2 Tbls. Italian Seasoning)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can zesty tomato soup
- 1 can beef consomme (or Beef Broth)
- 1 can water
Assorted Pizza Toppings
- mushroom, sliced
- pepperoni, sliced
- black olives, sliced
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- bacon bits
- red pepper flakes, etc.
- Saute the meat,onion, and garlic, until meat is browned.
- Mix all ingredients together into soup pan.
- Bring to boil, then simmer for 1-2 hours.
- Serve hot with assorted toppings.