Recipe by Lvs2Cook
It's no secret that I love potatoes. This is a simple recipe that you can make your own. If you don't see your favorite seasoning here, go ahead and use it!
- 6 -8 potatoes, well scrubbed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Choose Your Seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- fresh chives
- barbecue seasoning
- garlic powder
- taco seasoning
- creole seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub and quarter potatoes.
- Put in ziplock bag with olive oil and toss until well coated.
- Add seasoning of choice and shake again.
- Pour out on an uncovered pan or dish.
- Bake at 400º for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with sour cream, ranch dressing, etc., if desired.