Recipe by Xexe
This recipe is from Cholula.com which is a website for my favorite hot sauce. Sounds like this burger would be fun to eat.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup cholula hot sauce (or more to taste)
- avocado relish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- mix ingredients; gently pat into thick patties. (One secret of a great burger,
- is to be gentle with the beef.).
- Grill over a hot fire or pan sauté in 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon
- vegetable oil.
- Serve on a warm bun with mayonnaise, a leaf of lettuce and a big dollop of
- avocado relish.