Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 liter milk (full cream, preferably)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon green cardamoms, powdered
- 200 g choliya, ground
- 3 -5 saffron threads, dissolved in a little water
- Heat milk until it reduces to half its original volume.
- Meanwhile, grind the choliya in a mixer and keep aside.
- Add sugar, cardamom and ground choliya to the milk.
- Mix well until sugar melts.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add some saffron dissolved in water.
- Allow to cool down to room temperature.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.