Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Dotty's muffin recipe
Make and share this Cholesterol Busting Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml butter (melted)
- 236.59 ml soymilk
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 44.37 ml soy flour
- 29.58 ml cinnamon
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 0.25 ml sea salt
- 158.51 ml flax seed
- 158.51 ml nuts
- 158.51 ml fruit (pick 2 wet fruit such as apple, peach, bannana. cooked sweet potato. fresh or frozen berries ect. Pi)
- 158.51 ml dried fruit (pick 2 dry fruit such as dates, raisins, craisins, cherries ect. Pick 2 and add 2/3 cup of each so i)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix eggs, butter, milk, and sugar.
- Add flour, soy flour, cinnamon, baking powder,salt, flax seed and nuts.
- Mix until blended. Do not over mix.
- Bake at 325 until firm about 20 minute.
- NOTE: Use paper muffin cups.
- Makes 18 muffins. they freeze well.