MARIA MAC *'s Note:
Dotty's muffin recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons soy flour
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2/3 cup flax seed
- 2/3 cup nuts
- 2/3 cup fruit (pick 2 wet fruit such as apple, peach, bannana. cooked sweet potato. fresh or frozen berries ect. Pi)
- 2/3 cup dried fruit (pick 2 dry fruit such as dates, raisins, craisins, cherries ect. Pick 2 and add 2/3 cup of each so i)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix eggs, butter, milk, and sugar.
- 3Add flour, soy flour, cinnamon, baking powder,salt, flax seed and nuts.
- 4Mix until blended. Do not over mix.
- 5Bake at 325 until firm about 20 minute.
- 6NOTE: Use paper muffin cups.
- 7Makes 18 muffins. they freeze well.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cholesterol Busting Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1015 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 144.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: