Cholesterol Busting Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup soymilk
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons soy flour
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2⁄3 cup flax seed
- 2⁄3 cup nuts
- 2⁄3 cup fruit (pick 2 wet fruit such as apple, peach, bannana. cooked sweet potato. fresh or frozen berries ect. Pi)
- 2⁄3 cup dried fruit (pick 2 dry fruit such as dates, raisins, craisins, cherries ect. Pick 2 and add 2/3 cup of each so i)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix eggs, butter, milk, and sugar.
- Add flour, soy flour, cinnamon, baking powder,salt, flax seed and nuts.
- Mix until blended. Do not over mix.
- Bake at 325 until firm about 20 minute.
- NOTE: Use paper muffin cups.
- Makes 18 muffins. they freeze well.