Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderful paratha that has me drooling already:) Can't wait to get to making this. The recipe is from www.writersnest.com It was submitted by Usha Rana.
- Mix all ingredients and knead for 2 minutes.
- Make a big roll, cover, and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Tapping a little water, knead dough again for 3 minutes.
- Make a big roll again.
- Make a ball and roll into the size of a puri.
- Spread little ghee all over and bring all edges together.
- Press to flatten.
- With the help of a little dry flour roll into thin round pancake.
- On a hot Tava, cook like a Parantha, that is browning with ghee on one side.
- Repeat procedure until finished.