Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
a very good high fibre food
- 150 g natural bran (chokker)
- 1 cup cauliflower, grated
- 1 cup spinach, chopped (palak)
- 1 1⁄2 cups potatoes, boiled peeled and grated
- 3 green chili peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green coriander
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Mix chokker, cauliflower, spinach, potatoes, green chili, coriander,salt and pepper into dough.
- shape the mixture into round balls and flatten it a bit. refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Heat a nonstick pan, brush with oil and brown the cutlets on both sides.
- Serve hot.