1 hr 15 mins
Chicken baked with artichoke hearts and mushrooms in a creamy tomato sauce seasoned with garlic and white wine. The chicken is accompanied by a colorful and fresh tasting peach, black bean and corn salsa served on romaine leaves. Recipe created and posted for the Ready, Set, Cook competition.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and halved
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can peeled diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Peachy Bean Salsa
- 2 cups diced peaches, fresh or frozen
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup cooked corn
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- romaine leaf
- 1Choked Chicken: Preheat oven to 350° degrees F.
- 2Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Top chicken with artichokes and mushrooms.
- 4In a medium size bowl, combine garlic, soup, tomatoes, wine and parsley, pour over chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake 45 minutes.
- 6Peachy Bean Salsa: Combine all ingredients and serve in individual romaine leaf"boats".
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choked Chicken with Peachy Bean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.4
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 1126.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 49.2 g