Recipe by mollypaul
A taste sensation from Wadena Wetland Outfitters to be served with duck or sausage. It would probably also be very nice with ANY game meat.
- 3⁄4 cup prepared ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup chokecherry jelly (from recipe of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat sauce ingredients in pot on stove or bowl in microwave until bubbling.
- Add chunks of cooked meat of choice (fried duck or sausage is wonderful).
- Simmer for a few minutes, then keep hot into a chafing dish, or reheat as needed.
- Serve with picks for an appetizer.