From the Colorado State Forestry Service.
My Private Note
Half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pulp of both fruits first by putting cooked fruit (unsweetened) through a sieve or food mill into a large saucepan.
- 2Heat to a boil, stirring carefully to prevent scorching.
- 3Add sugar.
- 4Stir constantly until it just begins to thicken.
- 5Add extract and blend.
- 6Ladle into sterilized hot jars to within 1/4 inch of the top of jar.
- 7Wipe rims.
- 8Adjust lids.
- 9Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes at 5,000 feet or 15 minutes above 6,000 feet.
- 10Remove from canner and place upside down on cooling rack until cool.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chokecherry Apple Butter
Serving Size: 1 (1502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 131.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: