Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Its an absolutely yummy dessert.It will be a big hit with kids here.They will just love it. Anyone who likes ice-cream and chocolates would find this irresistible!So,go ahead and try this one.Its really simple to make and you will have your family asking for more!
- 500 ml vanilla ice cream
- 500 ml chocolate ice cream
- 10 teaspoons coffee, decoction
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g cashews
- 100 g cocoa
- It will be best to use transparent glasses for this one.
- Firstly break the almonds and cashewnuts into small pieces,roast them and keep this aside.
- Put these nuts in the coffee decoction and mix well.
- Now we are ready to get going.
- Take a teaspoon full of cocoa in the glass.
- This will be our base.
- Next a scoop,to be precise a tablespoon of vanilla icecream is placed over this (do make sure the ice-cream has not begun to melt,you may need to be fast for this one!).
- On this we place a teaspoon of the mix (coffee decoction,roasted alonds and cashewnuts).
- Over this a layer of cocoa.
- Next place a tablespoon of chocolate ice-cream.
- Again top this with the mix and cocoa.
- You can repeat the stages depending upon the size of your glass.
- When you are done,do not forget to freeze before you serve.
- It might look messy with the ice-cream all liquid,though it definitely will taste'amazing'.
- The coffee decoction might be avoided for very young children.