Recipe by Marlene.
From my sister ... Delicious! I highly doubt it will last the entire 2 weeks that it will keep for ;) This is a great gift to make at Christmas time and to put into a decorative tin!
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 (12 ounce) can salted peanuts (or nut of choice)
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine popcorn and nuts in a greased (pam) roasting pan.
- Mix together morsels, corn syrup and butter in sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils.
- Pour over popcorn.
- Toss to coat.
- Bake at 300*, stirring several times, approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Cool slightly in pan,then remove completely from pan and place on wax paper to finish cooling.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.