Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
These sound yummy! From Pillsbury Bake-Off Cookbook.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 (5 ounce) package Jell-O chocolate fudge flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, oil, vanilla, egg whites, pudding mix and sour cream on low speed until moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Add flour, rolled oats, baking soda and salt; mix at low speed until blended.
- By hand, stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 375° for 6-7 minutes or until set. Do not overbake.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.