Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Combine Sugar Cookies, Brownies, and Marshmallows and get these scumptious brownie bars.
- 1 (18 ounce) box sugar cookie mix
- 1 (14 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup butter
- Heat oven to 375. Grease bottom of 13x9 pan.
- Empty cookie mix into large bowl.
- Using microwave or stovetop, melt one stick or butter and bag of chocolate chips together. Add to sugar cookie mix and mix well.
- Using microwave or stove top, melt one stick of butter and marshmallows together. Add this to chocolate/cookie mixture and mix well.
- Spread evenly in pan and back 30 minutes at 375 until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Using microw.
Hard as a rock, otherwise would have tasted good.
The time listed is WAY too short...I had to add a total of 12 extra minutes (in 3-minute increments) before the middle would stop bubbling and was set. Could it have to do with the huge amount of butter? I don't know...hope these turn out (I made them for my husband, as I don't eat chocolate).