Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Homemade ice cream without all of the fuss and without an ice cream freezer!
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate flavored syrup
- 2⁄3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or 2⁄3 cup cashews or 2⁄3 cup almonds
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate syrup.
- Beat with an electric mixer till soft peaks form.
- Fold in chopped nuts.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8x8x2-inch baking pan, freeze about 8 hours or till firm.