1/2 Photos of Chocolaty Syrupy Brownies
The name says it all. These are baked in a square pan and are the perfect size for a small household.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 8-inch square pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup margarine and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs, 1/2 cup chocolate syrup and vanilla; beat well.
- 5Stir in flour and salt.
- 6Pour into greased pan.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9In small bowl, combine all frosting ingredients, adding enough milk for desired spreading consistency; beat until smooth.
- 10Spread over cooled brownies.
- 11Cut into bars.
- 13Microwave Directions: Grease 10x6-inch (1 1/2 qt.) microwave-safe dish.
- 14Prepare brownies as directed above.
- 15Pour into greased dish.
- 16Microwave on MEDIUM for 8 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn halfway through cooking.
- 17Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until center is set.
- 18Cool completely on flat surface.
- 19Prepare frosting and frost as directed above.
- 20Cut into bars.
- 21Yield: 12 to 16 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolaty Syrupy Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (727 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 215.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g