Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was trying to find a recipe for chocolate cookies and I found a great one, but it seemed to have nothing at all healthy in it, so I changed it a little and came up with this. At least is has pecans in it:)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups white flour
- 3⁄4 cup ground pecans
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time and then beat in vanilla.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl.
- Mix just until all the dry ingredients are incorporated (do not overmix).
- Place wax paper on 2 cookie sheets.
- Roll teaspoon fulls of dough into small balls and place on prepared cookie sheets 1 inch apart.
- Bake separately for 10-12 minutes (do not overbake).