1/6 Photos of Chocolaty Peanut Butter Banana Bread
You HAVE to try this!! What a great combination-how can you go wrong with peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas?? This recipe is from the Better Homes and Gardens Annual Recipes cook book (1998).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of two loaf pans; set aside.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl stir together the eggs, bananas, sugar, peanut butter, and milk.
- 3Stir in the flour just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
- 4Fold in chocolate pieces and peanuts or pecans.
- 5Spoon batter into the prepared pans.
- 6Bake in a 350°F oven about 45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7Cool in pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 8Remove loaves from pans.
- 9Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 10Wrap and store overnight for easier slicing.
- 11**If you do not have self-rising flour, substitute with 2 cups all-purpose flour plus 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoons baking soda.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolaty Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 199.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g