You HAVE to try this!! What a great combination-how can you go wrong with peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas?? This recipe is from the Better Homes and Gardens Annual Recipes cook book (1998).
- Grease the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of two loaf pans; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together the eggs, bananas, sugar, peanut butter, and milk.
- Stir in the flour just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
- Fold in chocolate pieces and peanuts or pecans.
- Spoon batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake in a 350°F oven about 45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove loaves from pans.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Wrap and store overnight for easier slicing.
- **If you do not have self-rising flour, substitute with 2 cups all-purpose flour plus 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoons baking soda.