1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
This recipe comes from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (18 ounce) container caramel apple dip (found in produce section by the apples)
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1heat oven to 350°F
- 2Into greased 13x9 pan, break up cookie dough.
- 3With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- 4Bake 15-18 minutes, till light brown.
- 5Cool 15 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, in 2 qt pan, place 1 cup of the chips and 1 cup of the dip.
- 7Cook over medium heat, stir constantly, till melted and smooth.
- 8remove from heat.
- 9Stir in cereal and peanuts.
- 10Spread cereal mixture over cooled crust.
- 11In 1 qt pan, place remaining chips and dip.
- 12Cook over medium heat, stir constantly, till melted and smooth.
- 13Spread over cereal mixture.
- 14Refrigerate till chocolate is set (30 minutes).
- 15cut in bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolaty Caramel Layer Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1048 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 51.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caramel apple dip