Prep 45 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine sugars and oil; mix thoroughly.
- Add vanilla and egg whites; beat well.
- Stir in water.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, milk, baking soda, and cocoa powder; add to wet ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips, raisins, and nuts.
- Drop by heaping teaspoon onto lightly oiled cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from sheets immediately; cool on racks.
- Makes about 60 cookies.
This cookie was pretty easy to make. They are not to sweet for those that prefer that type of cookie. The cookie is a soft cookie and not chewy. Thanks for the recipe Dancer