Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious gourmet cookies with the perfect combination of cruchiness and chewiness...a family favorite, I make them about once every 2 months.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups blended oatmeal (measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces white chocolate or 8 ounces peanut butter chips (grated by hand or food processor)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream the butter and both sugars with a hand-held mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda.
- Add chocolate chips and shredded white chocolate or peanut butter chips.
- Roll into balls (about 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie) and place two inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 Minutes at 375 degrees.
These cookies are DELICIOUS! They are delicately crisp on the outside, and moist and chewy on the inside! Wonderful!
These are really sweet and yummy. Mine came out a little more flat than I liked, but it's probably my baking powder. I've never used blended oatmeal before, and I loved the texture and taste in the cookies. Thanks for sharing!