Recipe by ChipotleChick
Delicious gourmet cookies with the perfect combination of cruchiness and chewiness...a family favorite, I make them about once every 2 months.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups blended oatmeal (measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces white chocolate or 8 ounces peanut butter chips (grated by hand or food processor)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and both sugars with a hand-held mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda.
- Add chocolate chips and shredded white chocolate or peanut butter chips.
- Roll into balls (about 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie) and place two inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 Minutes at 375 degrees.