6 pack mama's Note:
Who doesn't love Chocolate and peanut butter together? This recipe is very versatile, you can easily make it your "own" to suit your taste buds. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml Crisco (butter flavored)
- 177.44 ml creamy peanut butter
- 177.44 ml white sugar
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 551.25 ml all-purpose flour
- 78.07 ml cocoa powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml peanut butter chips
- 30 miniature peanut butter cups, cut in halfs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter, Crisco, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- 3Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, and baking soda; then stir into the peanut butter mixture. If mixture seems to stiff add 1-2TBS of water.
- 5Mix in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter cups.
- 6Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Cookies should appear not quite done; they will finish baking on the sheet once removed.
- 7Let cool for 5 minutes on sheet before removing to finish baking and so they won't fall apart.
- 10You can use all butter if you desire instead of butter/Crisco mix.
- 11You can omit cocoa.
- 12You can use 10 regular sized peanut butter cups cut in 8ths in place of the minis.
- 13If you freeze the cut peanut butter cups before adding to the batter they will stay more intact and give the cookie a different texture/taste.
- 14You can substitute 2 cups of peanut butter/chocolate swirl chips in place of the cup each of Chocolate and peanut butter chips.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolatey Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 114.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g