Recipe by The Amazing Christy!
My husband was having a stint of wanting Kool Aid Pies this summer and one day I wanted something chocolaty. So I tried something different on an old favorite. You could also use a prepared Nilla Wafer Crust. Cooking time is a good chill time.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 8 ounces extra thick Cool Whip topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in microwave according to your manufacturer's directions. (I used 2 minutes and it worked great.).
- Stir evaporated milk into chocolate until blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip and pour into pie shell.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- If desired, pie can be decorated with whipped topping and/or semi-sweet chocolate shavings.