Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Are you ready for some football? Take these treats along on your next tailgate party...........just wrap individually in plastic wrap. Me? I prefer to eat them anytime!!!
- 4 cups Cocoa Pebbles cereal
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- white cake decorating gel
- Place cereal in large bowl.
- Microwave chocolate, corn syrup and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2-1/2 minutes, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal; mix well.
- Shape into 18 (3-inch long) football shapes, using slightly moistened hands.
- Place on waxed paper; cool completely.
- Use decorating gel to add lacings to footballs.
Great treat for the Superbowl!
I made these tonight for our Super Bowl party buffet table and they looked so cute. These were so fun and easy to put together. They tasted great, the only problem we had was they got really hard after sitting a couple hours......but they are so yummy we didn't mind. Thank you for sharing this too cute idea for the buffet table.
i made these for my super bowl party and they were a huge hit. In case your local grocery store is out of Cocoa Pebbles, Cocoa Krispies worked just as well. I also recommend using Hershey's Special Dark semi-sweet chocolate. It added a great flavor.