1/5 Photos of Chocolatey Crunchies
These tasty crunchy bites take only 5 minutes to make. They are highly customizeable and a blast for kids to make. Although there is peanut butter included, the flavor is very subtle. Another recipe from my crazy experiments in the kitchen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter, unsalted
- 1 cup cereal (popped rice, flakes, etc)
- 1Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stovetop on low heat.
- 2Stir in the peanut butter (make sure it is unsalted peanut butter).
- 3Take the pot off the heat and stir in cereal until well coated. If your cereal is on the plain side, add a drizzle of maple syrup to flavor it up.
- 4Drop by big spoonfuls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 5Chill in the refrigerator for at least half an hour (try to be patient!).
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolatey Crunchies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: