Recipe by Ravenhood
These tasty crunchy bites take only 5 minutes to make. They are highly customizeable and a blast for kids to make. Although there is peanut butter included, the flavor is very subtle. Another recipe from my crazy experiments in the kitchen!
Top Review by Ambervim
These hit the spot tonight! Simple and tasty. I used flakes and added a little kosher salt. Instead of placing on the silpat by spoonful, I just dupmped it in the middle of the pan and spread it. When I was ready to eat it, I just cut off what I wanted. When good and hard cut the rest and put them away.
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter, unsalted
- 1 cup cereal (popped rice, flakes, etc)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stovetop on low heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter (make sure it is unsalted peanut butter).
- Take the pot off the heat and stir in cereal until well coated. If your cereal is on the plain side, add a drizzle of maple syrup to flavor it up.
- Drop by big spoonfuls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least half an hour (try to be patient!).