This has less sugar than some recipes, which gives it a rich chocolatey taste with cocoa rather than solid chocolate. That makes it easier to make and means this pudding has less fat than some. I got this from a friend and it quickly became an "old reliable" for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine cocoa, cornstarch and sugar until thoroughly mixed.
- 2Add milk and stir until no lumps remain.
- 3Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 4The pudding will suddenly thicken near the boiling point.
- 5After it thickens, cook for 1 more minute.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 7Pour into small bowls or cups.
- 8Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolatey Cocoa Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 61.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g