Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- preheat oven to 350.
- melt chocolate and butter, either in microwave or double boiler.
- Whisk in cocoa powder.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Whisk chocolate/butter mixture into egg mixture.
- Stir in flour until it just comes together.
- Spray an 8x8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Line baking pan with foil and spray again. (Optional, but it helps get them out!).
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, checking with a toothpick to see if they're done.
- Let cool (if possible), and cut into 2" x 2" squares.