Recipe by Marsha D.
Not sure where I found this recipe but I wanted to keep it in my cookbook here at Zaar for future times. My husband loved them, he ate the whole container his self, I may of gotten 2 clusters before they were gone. It's so easy to make and usually I have the ingredients on hand most all the time in my pantry. Great for homemade gifts at Christmas!
- 8 ounces white chocolate, baking bark chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi- sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups cocktail peanuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups small pretzels, broken into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot add the chocolate bark and morsels. Place on burner and heat on medium to low and let melt, stirring til smooth.
- Remove from heat and add peanuts and pretzels. Stir well to combine in chocolate.
- Drop by spoonfuls on to wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Chill in fridge til firm.
- Store in a air tight container.
- NOTE: Yielding size depends on big of spoonfuls you use.