Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a fantastic and fun summer dessert. Your guests will be so impressed and you will not believe how easy this dessert is to make. You don't even have to use the stove! The flavors are very complex - sweet, bitter, fresh and a bit spicy at the end. Awesome combination!
- 1 lb grapes green grapes or 1 lb red grapes or 1 lb black grapes
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Take grapes and cut into small bunches (3-4 grapes on each stem).
- In a medium size glass bowl mix chocolate chips, cayenne pepper and ground cinnamon. Microwave on medium heat for about 4 minutes, stirring a few times. Heat until all melted.
- Dip each small bunch of grapes into the chocolate mixture one by one. After you dip each individual bunch remove it from the chocolate mixture quickly, lightly shaking off access chocolate. Place chocolate covered grape bunches on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Made half a recipe, using green grapes, as a trial run, & we weren't disappointed at all! Great little tasties, these, & well worth making again & again! Loved the cayenne & cinnamon combo, & look forward to making these with some red grapes, to include on one of my next finger food counters for one of the monthly groups I host! Many thanks for this great recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]