1/1 Photo of Chocolate Zucchini Oat Bran
A giant healthy bowl of chocolate goodness? Yes! See instructions for variation ideas. I use gluten-free oat bran.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix everything in a big microwave safe bowl.
- 2Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until done, stopping to stir a few times.
- 3Top with nuts, nut butters, or more chocolate!
- 4Fun variations add ins: ginger and apricots, dried or fresh cranberries or blueberries, cinnamon and bacon, fresh cherries with almonds, oranges, all of the above!
- 5NOTE: I actually use a tiny crock pot for this, letting it cook on the -warm- setting for about 5 hours, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Zucchini Oat Bran
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 13.5 g