Recipe by yogiclarebear
A giant healthy bowl of chocolate goodness? Yes! See instructions for variation ideas. I use gluten-free oat bran.
- 3 -4 ounces shredded zucchini
- 60 g oat bran
- 2 -4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 3⁄4 cups water (or liquid of choice, dairy, soymilk, etc)
- artificial sweetener, of choice to taste (I use Sweet Leaf Liquid Chocolate Flavor Stevia)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything in a big microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until done, stopping to stir a few times.
- Top with nuts, nut butters, or more chocolate!
- Fun variations add ins: ginger and apricots, dried or fresh cranberries or blueberries, cinnamon and bacon, fresh cherries with almonds, oranges, all of the above!
- NOTE: I actually use a tiny crock pot for this, letting it cook on the -warm- setting for about 5 hours, stirring occasionally.