1 hr 10 mins
My favorite recipe from my mother-in-law. We often put vanilla ice cream on it, for dessert. Sometimes I replace the nuts with more chocolate chips. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, beat eggs until light. Gradually add sugar, oil, and vanilla.
- 2Stir in melted chocolate and zucchini. (I usually try to make sure everything is at room temperature, so the chocolate doesn't just go back to little pieces).
- 3Mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add to zucchini mixture and mix well.
- 4Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 5Divide batter between 2 greased and floured 5x9 loaf pans.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Zucchini Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 198.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g