Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like the edges of this original cake recipe the best so I made them into muffins :)
Make and share this Chocolate Zucchini Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup light butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
- Melt butter, add oil and sugar, mix with other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray muffin tin with non stick spray, fill halfway with mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Fan-freaking-tastik! these were really good. I made a few substitutions based on the ingredients I had in the panry. used applesauce instead of oil, dried cranberries instead of nuts, soy milk, and one real egg. They still came out really moist. My dinner guest insisted on packing a few to-go. alas no left overs for me today.