Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like the edges of this original cake recipe the best so I made them into muffins :)
Make and share this Chocolate Zucchini Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup light butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
- Melt butter, add oil and sugar, mix with other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray muffin tin with non stick spray, fill halfway with mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.