Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A family favorite even among the most picky. A great way to hide those vegetables. I like to make these loaves in the winter as well. I freeze grated zucchini and then pull it out, thaw it, drain it, and make it as usual.
- Add all the ingredients from flour to cinnamon in one bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients from sugar to vanilla together in a second bowl.
- Combine two mixtures together just until mixture is moist.
- Pour into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
This was a hit with friends and colleagues when I made it for a fundraising bake sale. I am making it again tonight for a dinner party. There is just the right hint of orange.