Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a favourite. Especially if someone gives you a zucchini from their garden. I make this once or twice while zucchini is local.
- 158.51 ml raw sugar
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 3 beaten eggs
- 591.47 ml grated zucchini
- 709.77 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml cocoa
- 236.59 ml walnuts (optional)
- Mix flour with baking soda, baking powder and salt with a fork.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder into it with a sieve, if there are lumps.
- Add sugar, oil and eggs.
- Add vanilla.
- Add grated zucchini and mix well.
- Divide batter into two loaf pans, that are sprayed (and floured).
- Bake about 50 minutes - one hour.
- Let cool in pans for 10 minutes on rack.