Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a favourite. Especially if someone gives you a zucchini from their garden. I make this once or twice while zucchini is local.
- Mix flour with baking soda, baking powder and salt with a fork.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder into it with a sieve, if there are lumps.
- Add sugar, oil and eggs.
- Add vanilla.
- Add grated zucchini and mix well.
- Divide batter into two loaf pans, that are sprayed (and floured).
- Bake about 50 minutes - one hour.
- Let cool in pans for 10 minutes on rack.