Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A good way to use the zucchini. Kids love them in lunch box.
Make and share this Chocolate-Zucchini Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 56.69 g unsweetened chocolate
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 3 eggs
- 414.03 ml packed brown sugar
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 473.18 ml finely grated unpeeled zucchini (2 small)
- 177.44 ml finely chopped pecans
- In top of double boiler over hot not boiling water, melt chocolate.
- Let cool in bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In large bowl and using electric mixer, beat eggs with sugar for about 10 minutes or until thickened and pale in color.
- Blend in oil and cooled chocolate.
- Add flour mixture, mixing a low speed just until blended.
- Stir in zucchini and chopped pecans.
- Using ice cream scoop, spoon batter into 24 paper-lined or greased muffin tins, filing each two-thirds full.
- Bake in 350°F degrees oven for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centres comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and spread each cupcake with icing of your choice (chocolate is my favorite).