A good way to use the zucchini. Kids love them in lunch box.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In top of double boiler over hot not boiling water, melt chocolate.
- 2Let cool in bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- 3In large bowl and using electric mixer, beat eggs with sugar for about 10 minutes or until thickened and pale in color.
- 4Blend in oil and cooled chocolate.
- 5Add flour mixture, mixing a low speed just until blended.
- 6Stir in zucchini and chopped pecans.
- 7Using ice cream scoop, spoon batter into 24 paper-lined or greased muffin tins, filing each two-thirds full.
- 8Bake in 350°F degrees oven for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centres comes out clean.
- 9Let cool completely and spread each cupcake with icing of your choice (chocolate is my favorite).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Zucchini Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2700.0
- Calories from Fat 1459
- Total Fat 162.1 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 1593.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 302.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 190.1 g
- Protein 31.2 g