Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A yummy chocolate cake! Very moist...Another one of those recipes from mom, that I have no idea where it came from!
- Cream sugar, butter, and oil together in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla, buttermilk, mix well.
- measure dry ingredients in sifter, sift into bowl.
- Mix well, then add zucchini, grating it into bowl.
- Stir well until blended.
- Pour into greased floured 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and bake@ 325 for 45 minutes.
- Instead of using chocolate chips, the cake can be frosted.