Recipe by *Alia*
A very moist and rich chocolate cake, this is good with a light chocolate glaze, or simply sprinkled with a dusting of icing sugar.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded including peeling
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant decaffeinated coffee
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, zucchini, oil, vanilla, chocolate pudding.
- Add cinnamon, coffee, cake mix (dry out of the box) and beat at low speed until moist.
- Bake in bunt pan about 1 hour at 350 degrees or in a 9x13 pan 40-45 minutes.
- Powder sugar dusting with a sieve makes an excellent topping for this cake.