Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe makes 1 Cake. It is the most moist cake that I have ever made and a big hit in my family. I have been giving these cakes as gifts at Christmas for years. You can double or triple this recipe and it always turns out.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups zucchini (Grated)
- In the first bowl combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Then in a second bowl combine the last 6 ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture into the first bowl and blend together with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into a greased bunt pan and bake.
- Pre-heat oven at 350 deg for one hour(depending on your oven).
Very good cake. It was easy to make and moist. I added a pinch of salt to the recipe and it turned out fine.
I love this cake, made it years ago and almost forgot about this delicious dessert. Thank you for sharing and I don't know if I made it this good, ever, wonderful, the best.