Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is a very moist, chocolatey cake.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 cups grated zucchini (about 5)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- powdered sugar
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer.
- Gradually add granulated sugar; beat until blended.
- Add chocolate and oil; beat until blended.
- Gradually add flour mixture; beat at low speed until blended.
- Fold in zucchini and pecans.
- Pour batter into a well-greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.