Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A friend gave me this recipe...
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sour milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 2 cups finely chopped zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- Cream together margarine, oil and sugar.
- Then add eggs, vanilla and sour milk.
- Mix together all dry ingredients. and add to creamed mixture; beat well.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Spoon batter into greased and floured 13x9" baking pan.
- Sprinkle top with miniature chocolate chips.
- Bake at 325°F for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cake does not need frosting.
- I normally use more chocolate chips.
Another Great Grandma2969 recipe!!! Keep them coming. Lolly