Recipe by Doing it Right
This is from the recipe card that came with my new large cookie scoop from Pampered Chef. I have not tried these. I'm posting it here before I lose it. I'm posted exactly as the the recipe says, but I'm sure you could cook on regular cookie sheets, but personally I would line them with parchment paper. The card also says this makes one dozen large cookies. The card also says the scoops volume is approximately 3 tablespoons.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces white chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla to cream mixture; beat well.
- Add flour mixture and chocolate chips; mix well.
- With the large pampered chef cookie scoop, drop 6 scoops of dough, 3 inches apart, onto rectangle stone; flatten slightly (cookies will spread while baking).
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until cookies are almost set and cracked on top. (Centers will still be moist. Do not over bake).
- Cool 5 minutes on stone; transfer to cooling rack; cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave on High for 1-2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Drizzle cooled cookies with melted chocolate; allow chocolate to set completely.