1/1 Photo of Chocolate Yummies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch microwave-safe dish with cooking spray. Arrange KEEBLER GRAHAMS ORIGINAL crackers in single layer in dish, breaking crackers as needed to fit. Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over crackers.
- 2Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffy. Remove from microwave. Cool completely.
- 3In 2-quart microwave-safe mixing bowl combine chocolate morsels, corn syrup and butter. Microwave on HIGH about 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, mixing until combined.
- 4Spread evenly over marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm. Cut and store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- 5CONVENTIONAL DIRECTIONS.
- 6Follow step 1 above using 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375°F about 7 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy. Cool completely. In medium saucepan combine chocolate morsels, corn syrup and butter. Cook stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, mixing until combined. Complete as in step 4 above.
- 7Note: *Each cracker sheet measures about 5 x 2-inches and is scored into 4 pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Yummies
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 160.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Keebler Grahams Original crackers