Recipe by running rachel
These are delicious no bake bars, that taste like smores!
Top Review by drinkmore
Great treat! This was nice after dinner, I personally liked the rice cereal crunch. This was easy to make. Next time I make these I will add more marshmallows and make it in a pan without flared sides. Thank you!
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 7 graham crackers, whole pieces
- 2 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat 13 X 9 X 2 microwave safe dish with cooking spray. Place 6 whole pieces graham crackers in single layer in bottom. Spread marshmallows evenly over crackers.
- Microwave on high one minute or until marshmallows are puffy. Remove and cool.
- In 2 quart microwave safe dish mixing bowl, combine morsels, cory syrup, and margarine. Microwave on high about 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate can be stirred smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter, add rice krispies, mixing until combined.
- Spread evenly over marshmallows.
- Cover and refridgerater about an hour, cut and store in air tight container in refriderater.