1/2 Photos of Chocolate Yogurt Panna Cotta
Adapted from a blogger's recipe which was for plain yogurt panna cotta (leave the chocolate out, add 1/3 cup honey). You can use any sort of fluid milk from skim to cream - the more butterfat, the creamier, and the more calories. I used 2 %. Good with fruit and whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add gelatin to 1/4 cup milk in a small bowl and let soften.
- 2Heat 1 cup milk to just below the boiling point.
- 3Stir in vanilla and chocolate syrup.
- 4Taste and add sugar if desired.
- 5Whisk in gelatin and milk mixture until gelatin dissolves.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in yogurt until smooth.
- 7Refrigerate 3-4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Yogurt Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 36.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: